Friday 12 July 2013

Hello

Hello and Welcome to my blog.

Photography has always been a massive hobby for me, and although I've uploaded various projects here and there around the web, I decided it was finally time to try and gather all my work together in one place. A month ago I decided to enrol on The Photography Institue Course, and I thought now would be a good time to start chronicling my journey through this blog.

I'm hoping to use this blog to showcase some of my work, and hopefully encourage myself to dedicate more time to photography, I'll also let you know my thoughts on the course I'm doing and why I chose this particular course.

I'm hoping to feature some reviews and features on technical aspects, and I will try to give as much info as possible on the shots I upload, I've got a back catalogue of about ten years to go through, so its going to be a bit of a mix and match of old and new shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment